- Credit card holder’s account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date, on each corresponding month or on final date of month.
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- Super Dispatch may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- Super Dispatch may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that Super Dispatch provides notice at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the expiration of the subscription.
- You can cancel your subscription from your account any time by contacting Super Dispatch by support chat (website, dashboard, mobile app) or by email: email@example.com
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access immediately.
- Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until May 10th.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable; except that you may cancel renewed subscription by contacting Super Dispatch within two (2) calendar days after renewal date and receive a full refund of the new subscription fees.
ELD Returns & Refunds
- When you purchase an ELD, you own that physical device and adapter (if applicable). Purchasing the device is a one-time, non-refundable fee.
- If you cancel your Super ELD service, you do not have to ship back (return) the device and adapter. We will just disable the specific device remotely.
- Monthly ELD Subscriptions, though, are subject to the same policy as above.