- Credit card holder’s account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date, on each corresponding month or on final date of month.
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- Super Dispatch may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- Super Dispatch may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that Super Dispatch provides notice at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the expiration of the subscription.
- You can cancel your subscription from your account any time by contacting Super Dispatch by support chat (website, dashboard, mobile app) or by email: email@example.com
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access immediately.
- Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until May 10th.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable; except that you may cancel renewed subscription by contacting Super Dispatch within two (2) calendar days after renewal date and receive a full refund of the new subscription fees.
ELD Returns & Refunds
- Monthly ELD Subscriptions are subject to the same policy as above.
- $99 ELD deposits can be either refunded to the original charge card or credited to an existing Super Dispatch subscription, IF either of the following apply:
- You had an active Super ELD Subscription for at least 6 months, or
- You canceled your Super ELD Subscription BUT returned your Super ELD and cable back to: Attn: Super Dispatch 905 McGee St. #210 Kansas City, MO 64106
- If you cancel your monthly Super ELD Subscription and do NOT return your Super ELD, you will not receive your $99 deposit