Welcome to Super Dispatch!
Here you'll find our terms of service
Please review our terms, you must agree to them in order to use Super Dispatch. If you are using Super Dispatch on behalf of your business, make sure you are allowed to agree to our terms of service.
Our terms of service may change from time to time. If we do, we will post a note on our website or email you.
Super Dispatch Team
IMPORTANT: PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY BEFORE CLICKING AN “AGREE” OR “ACTIVATE” OR “SIGN UP” OR SIMILAR BUTTON OR INSTALLING OR USING THE MOBILE APPLICATION AND/OR THE DISPATCH DASHBOARD ("APPLICATION"). THIS AGREEMENT IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND SUPER DISPATCH, INC. (“COMPANY”) THAT SETS FORTH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT GOVERN YOUR USE OF ALL OF THE SERVICES AND SOFTWARE. BY CLICKING AN “AGREE” OR “ACTIVATE” OR “SIGN UP” OR SIMILAR BUTTON OR BY INSTALLING AND/OR USING THE APPLICATION, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED OR REFERENCED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT CLICK AN “AGREE” OR “ACTIVATE” OR “SIGN UP” OR SIMILAR BUTTON AND DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE APPLICATION. YOUR USE OF USE OF THE APPLICATION, SOFTWARE OR SERVICES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOU MUST ACCEPT AND ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS PRESENTED TO YOU – ANY CHANGES, ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS BY YOU TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY THE COMPANY AND WILL NOT BE PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
2.1 License Grant. The Company grants You a revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to install and use the Application on a single Mobile Device owned and controlled by You, and to access and use the Application on such Mobile Device strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Usage Rules and any service agreement associated with your Mobile Device (collectively "Related Agreements").
2.2 Restrictions on Use. The Company or its licensors retain all ownership and intellectual property rights in the Application. You shall use the Application strictly in accordance with the terms of the Related Agreements and shall not: (a) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the Application; (b) make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation or derivative work from the Application; (c) violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with Your access or use of the Application; (d) remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of the Company or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the Application; (e) allow use or permit of one Mobile account for multiple users; (f) use the Application for creating a product, service or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for any services, product or software offered by the Company; or (g) use any proprietary information or interfaces of the Company or other intellectual property of the Company in the design, development, manufacture, licensing or distribution of any applications, accessories or devices for use with the Application; (h) make the Application available in any manner to any third party; (i) use the Application to provide third party training; (j) create derivative works based on the Application; or (k)disclose results of any Application benchmark tests without the Company’s prior written consent.
2.3 Consent to Use Location-Based Services and Data. The Application may contain or use location based services. If You use or access such location-based services in connection with the Application, You hereby consent to the collection, transmission and use of Your location data by the Application.
3.1 Rights to Application. You acknowledge and agree that the Application and all copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights associated therewith are, and shall remain, the property of the Company. Furthermore, You acknowledge and agree that the source and object code of the Applications and the format, directories, queries, algorithms, structure and organization of the Application are the intellectual property and proprietary and confidential information of the Company and its affiliates, licensors and suppliers. Except as expressly stated in this Agreement, You are not granted any intellectual property rights in or to the Application by implication, estoppel or other legal theory, and all rights in and to the Application not expressly granted in this Agreement are hereby reserved and retained by the Company.
3.2 Third Party Software. The Application may utilize or include third party software that is subject to open source and third party license terms ("Third Party Software"). You acknowledge and agree that Your right to use such Third Party Software as part of the Application is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of the open source or third party license applicable to such Third Party Software, including, without limitation, any applicable acknowledgements, license terms and disclaimers contained therein. In the event of a conflict between the terms of this Agreement and the terms of such open source or third party licenses, the terms of the open source or third party licenses shall control with regard to Your use of the relevant Third Party Software. In no event, shall the Application or components thereof be deemed to be "open source" or "publicly available" software.
3.3 Company's Marks. You are not authorized to use the Company trademarks in any advertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of the Company, which may be withheld for any or no reason.
3.4 Infringement Acknowledgement. You and the Company acknowledge and agree that, in the event of a third party claim that the Application or Your possession or use of the Application infringes any third party's intellectual property rights, You (and not the Company) will be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such claim of intellectual property infringement. You will, however, promptly notify the Company in writing of such a claim.
4. Restriction on Transfer. You may not rent, lease, lend, sublicense or transfer the Application, this Agreement or any of the rights granted hereunder. Any attempted transfer in contravention of this provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect.
5.1 Consent to Use Information. You hereby authorize and consent to the collection, storage and use, by the Company and its affiliates, partners and agents, of any information and data related to or derived from Your use of the Application, and any information or data that You provide to the Company and its affiliates, partners and licensors ("Information"). This information will be used by the Company to improve the Application and the user experience for You. We will not share your information with companies or any other parties not affiliated with the Company.
6.1 General. You acknowledge that the Application permits access to products, services, websites, vendors and other third parties that are required for the Application to operate ("Third Party Content and Services").
6.2 Disclaimer. You acknowledge that Company does not investigate, monitor, represent or endorse the Third Party Content and Services (including any third party websites available through the Application). Furthermore, Your access to and use of the Third Party Content and Services is at Your sole discretion and risk, and the Company and its affiliates, partners, suppliers and licensors shall have no liability to You arising out of or in connection with Your access to and use of the Third Party Content and Services. The Company hereby disclaims any representation, warranty or guarantee regarding the Third Party Content and Services, whether express, implied or statutory, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and any representation, warranty or guarantee regarding the availability, quality, reliability, features, appropriates, accuracy, completeness, or legality of the Third Party Content and Services.
6.3 Third Party Terms of Service. You acknowledge and agree that Your access to and use of the Third Party Content and Services and any correspondence or business dealings between You and any third party located using the Application are governed by and require Your acceptance of the terms of service of such third party, including, without limitation, any terms, privacy policies, conditions, representations, warranties or disclaimers contained therein. Furthermore, You acknowledge and agree that the Third Party Content and Services and any related third party terms of service are subject to change by the applicable third party at its sole discretion and without any notice. You assume all risks arising out of or resulting from your transaction of business over the Internet and with any third party, and you agree that the Company and its affiliates, partners, suppliers and licensors are not responsible or liable for any loss or result of the presence of information about or links to such advertisers or service providers. Furthermore, You acknowledge and agree that You are not being granted a license to (i) the Third Party Content and Services; (ii) any products, services, processes or technology described in or offered by the Third Party Content and Services; or (iii) any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right in the Third Party Content or Services or any products, services, processes or technology described or offered therein.
6.4 Endorsements. You acknowledge and agree that the provision of access to any Third Party Content and Service shall not constitute or imply any endorsement by the Company or its affiliates of such Third Party Content and Services. The Company reserves the right to restrict or deny access to any Third Party Content and Services otherwise accessible through the Application, although the Company has no obligation to restrict or deny access even if requested by You.
6.5 Inaccurate Materials. You understand that by accessing and using the Third Party Content and Services, You may encounter information, materials and subject matter (i) which may or may not be identified as being inaccurate. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You agree to use the Third Party Content and Services at Your sole risk and that the Company and its affiliates, partners, suppliers and licensors shall have no liability to You for information, material or subject matter that is found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
6.6 Use of Third Party Content and Services. You agree that the Third Party Content and Services contain proprietary information and material that is owned by the Company and its affiliates, partners, suppliers and licensors and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including, without limitation, pursuant to copyright, and that You will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for permitted use of the Third Party Content and Services. No portion of the Third Party Content and Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Third Party Content and Services, in any manner, and You shall not exploit the Third Party Content and Services in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, without limitation, by trespass or burdening network capacity. You agree that You will not use any Third Party Content and Services in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that the Company is not in any way responsible for any such use by You.
7.1 Term. This Agreement shall be effective until terminated by the Company or You.
7.2 Termination. The Company may, in its sole and absolute discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement and the rights afforded to You hereunder with or without prior notice. Furthermore, if You fail to comply with any terms and conditions of this Agreement, then this Agreement and any rights afforded to You hereunder shall terminate automatically, without any notice or other action by the Company. Upon the termination of this Agreement, You shall cease all use of the Application and uninstall the Application.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS' AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND THAT YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE APPLICATION AND ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES ACCESSED THEREBY IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND DISCRETION. THECOMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND GUARANTIES REGARDING THE APPLICATION AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. FURTHERMORE, THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE APPLICATION OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) THE APPLICATION OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERRORFREE; (III) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE APPLICATION WILL BE AS REPRESENTED OR MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (IV) ANY ERRORS IN THE APPLICATION OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE COMPANY OR FROM THE APPLICATION SHALL CREATE ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTY. FURTHERMORE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE COMPANY HAS NO OBLIGATION TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OTHERWISE SUPPORT OR MAINTAIN THE APPLICATION. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS.
9. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE APPLICATION AND ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES, WHETHER OR NOT THE DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU (WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, REVENUE, DATA OR DATA USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THE APPLICATION OR ANY DATA DERIVED THEREFROM, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. Indemnification. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates, partners, suppliers and licensors, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents and employees (the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any claim, proceeding, loss, damage, fine, penalty, interest and expense (including, without limitation, fees for attorneys and other professional advisors) arising out of or in connection with the following: (i) Your access to or use of the Application or Third Party Content and Services; (ii) Your breach of this Agreement; (iii) Your violation of law; (iv) Your negligence or willful misconduct; or (v) Your violation of the rights of a third party, including the infringement by You of any intellectual property or misappropriation of any proprietary right or trade secret of any person or entity. These obligations will survive any termination of the Agreement.
11. Compatibility. The Company does not warrant that the Application will be compatible or interoperable with Your Mobile Device or any other piece of hardware, software, equipment or device installed on or used in connection with your Mobile Device. Furthermore, You acknowledge that compatibility and interoperability problems can cause the performance of your Mobile Device to diminish or fail completely, and may result in permanent the damage to Your Mobile Device, loss of the data located on Your Mobile Device, and corruption of the software and files located on Your Mobile Device. You acknowledge and agree that the Company and its affiliates, partners, suppliers and licensors shall have no liability to You for any losses suffered resulting from or arising in connection with compatibility or interoperability problems.
12. Product Claims. You acknowledge that You (not the Company) are responsible for addressing any third party claims relating to Your use or possession of the Application, and agree to notify the Company of any third party claims relating to the Application of which You become aware. Furthermore, You hereby release the Company from any liability resulting from Your use or possession of the Application, including, without limitation, the following: (i) any product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
13.1 Governing Law. This Agreement shall be deemed to take place in the State of Kansas and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas, excluding its conflicts of law principles. Any disputes arising from this Agreement shall be adjudicated in the courts of the City of Kansas City. This Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
13.2 Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable with respect to a party, the remainder of this Agreement, or the application of such provision to persons other than those to whom it is held invalid or unenforceable shall not be affected and each remaining provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13.3 Waiver. Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or require performance of an obligation under this Agreement shall not affect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach constitute waiver of any subsequent breach.
13.4 Export Control. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Application except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which the Application was obtained. You represent and warrant that You are not located in any country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country, or (y) listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties including the Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person's List or Entity List. You also agree that You will not use the Application for any purposes prohibited by United States law.
13.5 Modification or Amendment. The Company may modify or amend the terms of this Agreement by posting a copy of the modified or amended Agreement on the Company website under Terms & Conditions section. You will be deemed to have agreed to any such modification or amendment by Your decision to continue using the Application following the date in which the modified or amended Agreement is posted on the Company’s Terms & Conditions website section.
13.6 Survival. The following sections of this Agreement and any other provisions of this Agreement which by their express language or by their context are intended to survive the termination of this Agreement shall survive such termination: 1, 2.2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12 and 13.
13.7 Assignment. You shall not assign this Agreement or any rights or obligations herein without the prior written consent of the Company and any attempted assignment in contravention of this provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect.
13.8 Entire Agreement. This Agreement including the documents incorporated herein by reference constitute the entire agreement with respect to the use of the Application licensed hereunder and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter.
14 Acknowledgments. Both parties acknowledge and agree that (i) this Agreement is between the Company and You, and that Apple and Google are not a party to this Agreement; (ii) that the Company is solely responsible for the Application and the content thereof; (iii) that Apple, Google and their respective subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, and that, upon Your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Apple and Google will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement against You as a third party beneficiary hereof.